Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Charnula, Bug Demon by FalconStorm Charnula, Bug Demon by FalconStorm
This is a charnula, a bug demon. I created it for the Mythhunters club. This would be my first time trying to do anything like an insect, so I'm pretty proud of it. I kind of wanted it to have a tangle of sharp, creepy looking legs under it. Certainly, I wouldn't want to see this thing coming at me at any time of the day in any place. I thought I would never finish it, but I think it came out well, in the end...especially the wings. I just have a thing for wings, evidently.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconastiwen:
Astiwen Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2006  Student Writer
Scary and beautiful at the same time.
Reply
:iconfalconstorm:
FalconStorm Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2006  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you. It was interesting to shade it...and time consuming.
Reply
:iconbifflechips:
Bifflechips Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2006  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That's pretty cool. I can only imagine what I would do if I ever came into contact with it in the woods. About 95% of me would turn away and run like a little girl. The other 5% would want to try to squish it only to realize it's too big to squish. That 5% often doesn't live past it's crazy notions obviously.
Reply
:iconfalconstorm:
FalconStorm Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2006  Hobbyist General Artist
At least it's only 5% of you. Imagine if it was the other way around. You'd probably be dead by now, come to think of it. :D
Reply
:iconbifflechips:
Bifflechips Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2006  Hobbyist Digital Artist
*shudders*
Reply
:iconwarriorofdestiny:
WarriorofDestiny Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2006
This isn't ugly, it's awesome.
Reply
:iconfalconstorm:
FalconStorm Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2006  Hobbyist General Artist
It's awesomely ugly. Heh...at the least, it isn't cute and cuddly. :D
Reply
:iconwarriorofdestiny:
WarriorofDestiny Featured By Owner Sep 1, 2006
LOL :D
Reply
:icontendrilsofpretty12:
tendrilsofpretty12 Featured By Owner Aug 31, 2006
Beautiful!
Reply
:iconfalconstorm:
FalconStorm Featured By Owner Aug 31, 2006  Hobbyist General Artist
Is beautiful really the appropriate term? Heh...I've had a couple of friends that looked at it, started to say it was cute and then realize it was actually ugly. They're funny.
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
August 31, 2006
Image Size
72.3 KB
Resolution
500×710
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
510
Favourites
5 (who?)
Comments
10
Downloads
1
×